Outsource People 2017 Kyiv - International conference for Service Software Development Business
Outsource People is the largest professional event about IT business development for owners and managers of IT companies in Eastern Europe.
Twice a year IT entrepreneurs from more than 20 countries: Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, USA, Belgium, Norway, Israel, Russia, the Baltics and others, meet at this conference to share their experience and create new opportunities for their companies. The conference gives a chance to devirtualize the colleagues with whom you are communicating online via email or chats for months.
Traditionally, the autumn 7th conference will take place at Ramada Encore, Kyiv on 13-14 October.
Programme and tickets at https://outsource-people.com/
Participants’ levels: Founder, Owner, CEO, COO, Sales\Marketing manager, Business Developer, Business Analyst, Project Manager.
At Outsource People you will:
- Discuss trends and important news of IT business;
- Review successful ideas and reasons for failures while entering different markets;
- Learn new marketing and sales methods in context of communication with Western clients;
- Exchange specifics of work with clients in e-commerce;
- Get recommendations for setting up a remote team, right delegation of responsibilities, efficient communication with clients;
- Review ways to develop your company and find your market.
The programme has 7 streams of speeches, 5 of which are simultaneous and take place in 5 different halls. For the participants to stay in tonus, some speeches will be interactive: trainings and case studies.
The main feature of the conference is not speeches, coffee breaks, but a community of smart and driven people who are good at doing business and want to make it even better!
The activities are arranged in a way so that participants and speakers could find like-minded people, meet new friends and business connections, discover practical ideas, get a chance for joint projects, and of course have time to rest from office routine and get inspiration for further work.
Join the community of Outsource People!