QATestLab (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) values the reliance of our customers, partners, employees, and other stakeholders on our ability to deliver high-standard software testing and QA services. It includes a sufficient level of protection and security regarding the data entrusted to us. As a controller and processor of personal data, QATestLab confirms that we have the required policies and procedures in place to comply with the GDPR.
In our work, we apply the following principles:
- We are accountable for ensuring the fair collection and processing of personal data – in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and our values.
- We provide privacy notices and information about our collection and use of personal data; individuals are allowed to access, update and delete their personal data.
- We only collect and process personal data that is relevant to the specified and legitimate purposes for which it was collected.
- We apply responsible data use practices to govern the processing of personal data.
- We protect personal data against unauthorized access, use, modification, or loss by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Right to access personal information
You have a right to ask for a copy of the personal information that QATestLab holds about you (also known as the right of ‘subject access’).
Personal information used for direct marketing
We may use your personal information to better identify services that interest you and to send you direct marketing. We do that if you are one of our customers, you downloaded our educational materials, or we assume that you would benefit from our messages on the basis of the information available in public sources.
We also use the information we have about you to personalize these messages to make them relevant to you. We do this because we have a legitimate business interest in keeping you up to date with our services. In each message we send, there is always the option to opt out.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing information or withdraw your permission at any time. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Right to erasure of personal data (“The right to be forgotten”)
In the following circumstances, you have the right to require that QATestLab deletes your personal information:
- If the personal information we hold about you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- If you have previously given your consent to QATestLab collecting and processing your personal information, and you notify us that you withdraw your consent.
- If we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and you want us to stop.
- If you think QATestLab has processed your personal information unlawfully.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.