The specialists who execute web application testing are well acquainted with the JSP (Java Server Pages) peculiarities. This technology is used for the creation of dynamic pages with HTML and XML.
With the help of the special tags, Java code is added to the HTML page. JSP may be utilized as a simple page in HTML with the dynamic content: dropdown list, checkboxes, and so on. One may apply JSP for the access to the JavaBeans objects.
This technology for the web page creation provides the specialists with the range of advantages in comparison with other available development methods.
What Are JSP Pluses?
- The creation language - Java, dynamic language which is easily moved to other operational systems.
- The high execution speed and support simplicity.
- Before being processed by server, JSP always gets compiled.
- It is used in the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- It may include a connection to databases.
- It contains Java multithreading function.
As far as JSP is set up in Java Servlets API, all API Java are available for it (there is even an access to JDBC EJB, JNDI). Also, JSP is an important part of Java EE (Java Platform, Enterprise Edition), and this is a platform for corporate applications.
JSP may be used for the separation of business logic and level of the application representation. Besides, one may share information via pages with the response and request objects usage.
Not only development requires knowledge of programming languages, but software testing as well. It will be much easier for the specialist to conduct automated testing of system, load testing or stress-checking, performance testing if he is familiar with the specifics of the code architecture organization and the peculiarities of various development languages usage.