There are a lot of techniques for creating the team where testers and programmers cooperate and support one another.
Software testing company success is dependent on successful completion and delivery by every employee. Sometimes people forget that each person working on a project is working on the same team. Team building is challenging, especially when others behave passive, but someone needs to take the first steps. Why not you?
Key factors to consider in building trust with any coworker:
- Ask for feedback and suggestions from other testers then follow through on some that make sense to implement. Other testers will see that you respect their opinions and trust them.
- Speak simply and respectfully about what is on your mind. Share your thoughts with colleagues to let them see that you are not hiding things from them.
- Try to keep private conversations private.
- Recognize that you are in this project together.
- Spend time together outside of the office to strengthen the foundation for a relationship.
- Discuss basic topics about hobbies.
- Show competence in different kinds of testing (mobile testing, automated testing, etc.).
Building positive relationships in software testing company makes work more enjoyable and interesting.
We wish you best of luck in creating your own successful team!