Responsive design ensures correct display of all site content on diverse devices. This is a very convenient solution for creating web products. But such design requires thorough checking.
The specialists perform graphic interface testing, design requirement checking, UI testing, and many other checking types in order to ensure high quality of the software product. In the case of responsive design, website testing will require more resources. Besides, the specialists also use special tools for checking responsive web pages.
What are the main factors of responsive website checking?
- Correct display of all website images on the devices with different screen sizes.
- A proper alignment and positioning of text blocks and headers.
- The size of images, text and other website blocks should be proportionally changed in accordance with the screen sizes.
- The color of all site elements should be preserved, despite the extension and characteristics of the screen.
- When a user enters text, it should be displayed correctly with the size of pins, font, and tabs.
- Preservation of the correctness of the color reproduction when interacting with the interface - when the tab is on buttons and links, the hover, etc.
- The page should be scrolled without any problems and failures.
- The clickability of the appropriate zones on the pages of the site.
Performing mobile testing, the specialists also check correctness of content display during rotation. Besides, functional testing is conducted as well - operation of all buttons and links is checked.