Performing web application testing, the specialists obligatory face PHP which is a scripting language. It is used for the dynamic creation of websites and applications.
When the majority of users visits some site they do not know how many diverse processes are carried out in a split second. Now briefly about this:
- PHP is installed on web server.
- Now web application is hosted.
- The client’s application receives an access to server data.
- The client-server interaction takes place through web browsers.
The specialists, executing software testing, check the correctness of each of these stages. But why is exactly PHP language used? Why is exactly PHP suitable for the web server from the whole programming language quantity?
What Are PHP Advantages?
- PHP is free and open-source. To use the language, it should be just downloaded.
- The packages, such as XAMPP, are already attached to web server, MySQL, and PHP.
- PHP is a scripting language from the side of the server. This means that only a web browser is necessary for its correct work.
- A build-in support ensures the close work with MySQL. But PHP may be utilized with other database management systems too.
- PHP is cross-platform – the applications may be deployed to various types of operation systems (Mac OS, Windows, Linux).
Website testing may include functional testing, security control, load testing, system checking, performance testing, and etc. In order to qualitatively execute all these checking types, first of all, one should figure out deeply with the operating principle of the web applications, servers, and hosts.