The specialists who perform website testing are well acquainted with PHP. Primarily, this acronym meant “Personal Home Page”. But today it is used to mean Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHP is a standard scripting language from the server side. This language is utilized for such products creation as:
- static websites,
- dynamic websites,
- web applications.
For PHP script working, PHP should be installed on server. While the clients’ computers require only a web browser for the access to the scripts.
What Does PHP File Consist of?
- Special PHP tags.
- It may include HTML tags.
- An extension of such type is accordingly “.php”.
Main PHP Products Are:
- social websites (Facebook, Digg)
- CMS systems and blogs (Joomla, Wordpress)
- e-commerce systems (Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart)
Yahoo! and a well-known Wikipedia are also developed in PHP. This is all because this scripting language may be used with Oracle, Postgres, MS SQL Server, and others.