To be successful on modern markets, software market in particular, one needs salesmanship and ability to find the right approaches.
If pieces of goods or services are widely promoted and offered to the right customers and in the right places they will be successfully distributed. It means that even if someone has created the best software product, the product may not be easy to deliver to its users and make popular among them.
A software testing company knows that in order to distribute an application one should gather necessary information about the software market, end users of the application, general requirements to the product.
If Producers Want Their Mobile Software to Be Popular Among Users They Should:
- start thinking about distribution of the application at the beginning of the development process;
- gather all the needed information related to software requirements and distributions;
- consider all the requirements, including mobile software store requirements, from early stages of the construction and use them in each mobile testing;
- implement mobile software store requirements and guidelines into planning of mobile application testing;
- frequently perform mobile testing;
- watch over the latest changes and innovations in the mobile software market and stay in touch with the situation.
Markets of desktop and web site applications have other rules and requirements. They should be taken into account and followed during the software development and desktop testing or web site testing.