Turnkey testing is intended for facilitation of full list of services in the testing area in order to achieve the required quality of a product.
The main steps in the organization of turnkey testing:
- Test preparation
- Test execution
- Analysis of results (for each level of testing)
Problems that testing will help to solve:
- High requirements for quality and reliability of the product; suggest a thorough and competent testing that will help to save a lot of time and resources in the development process
- Lack of special tools or technologies for testing of a product or its individual functions
- Limited time and the need to bring a product to market as quickly as possible
The customer's benefits at a glance:
- Individual approach to customer requirements and the use of test tools focused on a specific product
- Reduce the market output time through the efficient work of our test engineers
- Reduce costs and resources for further development
Turnkey testing implies rendering full range of testing services aimed at achievement of sufficient software quality.