User Interface testing is a procedure to check application's user interface and to identify whether application has a proper functional.
Our purposes in User Interface Testing are to:
- detect problems related to specific interface mechanism
- detect problems in the way interface implements semantics of navigation, web application functionality or content display
User Interface testing involves conducting a set of tasks and comparing the result of same with the anticipated output and ability to repeat equal set of tasks frequent times with various data input and equal level of exactness.
User Interface Testing comprises:
- In what way various UI elements (toolbars, menu bars, images, dialogs, edit fields, list controls, buttons and so on) respond to user input
- In what way the application handles keyboard and mouse events
QaTestLab focuses on executing UI testing because this type of testing for your application early in the software development cycle accelerates development, improves quality and diminishes risks towards the end of the cycle.
User Interface testing can be conducted both manually (with a human software tester) or automatically (with the use of a software program).
We work to reach such objectives:
- Interface features are tested to assure that design standards, aesthetics and related visual content are accessible for user without defects.
- The interface is tested within a diversity of environments to assure that it will be compatible.
- Each interface machine is tested within the context of a use case or navigation semantic units for a specific user category.
- The entire interface is tested against selected use cases and navigation semantic units to detect problems in the semantics of the interface.