User Manual is one of the major program documents, which is created to aid the user when applying a specific software system.
The main objective of this document is to provide users with the ability to solve all major tasks of the program.
The User Guide contains a complete description of the program in terms of its target application.
The user manual must contain the description of the following aspects:
- purpose of the program;
- main challenges and opportunities;
- user interface;
- problems in the use and ways to solve them;
- the order of solving the main users’ problems;
- all functions of the program;
- customization of the program.
Company QATestLab writes simple and intelligible user manuals during software testing process in order to make them more useful for software developers and other testers.